This is not photoshop
This is step #1 of designing the next uslu airlines race car. Totally glow in the dark. Sondergenehmigung. 200+ horses. Sounds like fun already? But it’s just the beginning. We will add sponsors, rallye stripes, window webbing, the works. For pics, scroll down. For the sponsorship offering, scroll further.
All pictures by Rikki Kasso
Dear Sponsors and partners. Dear fans and friends of motor sports.
We are happy to announce the soon arrival of our uslu airlines race car with number 13. It’s again a BMW 1-series, again topping 200+ horses, again with heated leather seats and again with wider, harder sports suspension. Of course! And again covered with sponsor labels from all over the fashion globe. That’s what we are talking about today: who will join the race? I want all of you as sponsors and your bravest clients too.
Please email us for the details. I am planning -you knew it- the hottest and loudest car, that Berlin has ever seen. The tuning guys (veterans with 20 years in da biz) told me after seeing the layouts that a car like that was never done and most likely never will exist anywhere in Europe…
Be a part of it! Please email us for the details.
Best regards, ciao, Jan
PS: for those of you who really don’t know the uslu airlines race cars, here are some impressions from the last years http://uberholspur.blogspot.com/
– 2 placements on the car
– usual NASCAR-format, meaning ca. 250mm wide x 100mm high
– planned time frame April 2011 to December 2013, ca. 33 months
– primary exposure in Berlin-Mitte and Kreuzberg
– car is used in regular public traffic, about 20k per year, no garage
– standart-fee 1000,-€ for the entire time (super deal! Comparison: ads on Berlin Taxi cost 3x as much…)
– mounting inclusive
– photos and video of the car for your own PR inclusive
– permalink on www.usluairlines.com inclusive
– we pay 20% agency commission on all sponsor deals. Direct sponsors without an agency will enjoy the same 20% as a discount
– special sweet-heart deals for nice non-profits and start-ups. Just propose something!
– sponsor’s logo as one-coloured vector-graphic file (AI or EPS in CS3 or older)
– billing address
– short summary or website of sponsor
Please email us for the details.
For some more Glow in the dark, pease check this video, that our friend Minatha Condé created
[vsw id=”19247505″ source=”vimeo” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
GLOWING IN THE DARK
Director and Camera: Minatha Condé
Edit: Steve Leonhardt
After Effects: Andreas Heikhaus
Dancer: Robot Elias Junior Campos
Dip Shorty / Bugati Force A Rabiata Mix,
Artist: Bugati Force / Kovas / CLP,
Remix by: Bugati Force
Released on: “CLP – Homecourt / Dip Shorty Ep” – Shitkatapult