Lomo City Guide Berlin 2011
It took a while but now it’s out – The Lomo City Guide Berlin!
The Lomographers of Berlin, have got hold of 262 magical places located throughout the city. As the combined work of many different authors who have all presented their views of the city through their Lomographs, this is nothing less than a delclaration of love to the city of Berlin!
Check out which places Feride and Jan think are the ‘must go’ or just find your own way to discover Berlin.
The Lomographic Society is a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analogue snapshot photography. Lomographic pictures are moment-catchers; characterized by vibrant colours, shadowy framing, surprise effects and spontaneity. Boasting over one million members across the world, this dedicated society of ‘Lomographers’ seeks to document life in a never-ending stream of images following the 10 Golden Rules of Lomography.
1. take your camera everywhere you go
2. use it any time – day and night
3. lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it
4. try the shot from the hip
5. approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possiple
6. don’t think (william firebrace)
7. be fast
8. you don’t have to know beforehand what you captured on film
9. afterwards either
10. don’t worry about any rules
(text: The Lomographers)